Online Check Ordering Services Full Review
Here at financialfitnessblog.com we made a nice and easy to look at chart to compare the different check ordering services.
How our chart works:
- Overall Ranking is the average of the 4 ranking factors
- The scale is out of a possible 10.0
- Price is the cost of one (1) box of standard personal use checks.
- Customer Service has a few factors besides customer service: Live chat, money back guarantee, FAQ’s.
|Price||Click to Visit:|
| || || |
| || ||Visit Website!
*Price is per single box
*Designs are number of designs each service offers not including ability to make custom designs
Online Check Ordering Services Review
Why order checks online when you can just go to your bank and get them there? As usual banks charge a ton of money for their..erhm service? A single box of checks can cost upwards of $25 or more! Ordering checks online can be as low as about $4 a box but they average around $9. Checks at a local bank also tend to be extremely bland and generic. After a while the lack of options definitely becomes unbearable – if they are gonna gouge the price the least they could do is have some creative designs.
Besides, who wants to waste time going to the bank, ordering checks and then waiting a week or so for them to come in just so you can go back and pick them up? I’d rather click – buy – pick them up from my door in a few days.
Other Benefits to Ordering Online
Ordering checks online also makes a lot of sense for a few reasons:
- Wide variety of designs
- Custom designs – especially for businesses
- More security measures than bank checks
Of course there are a ton of different companies to choose from, some rock and some..well dont. How can you tell? There is a lot of wasted time checking the hundreds of different companies out there, reviewing all of their pro’s and con’s just to make sure you get a balance between price and safety. Because seriously, security is a pretty big deal with checks. You do not want to buy from a lackluster company because that could be quite disastrous.
The good news is I already did the grunt work for you, I visited over 40 websites and rated each one and came up with the top 7 best. All 7 are good but there are some differences between them and it’s now your decision as to what you want most.
Criteria I used to Review Each Online Check Service:
- Number of stock designs and ability to make custom designs – Being able to have checks made for nearly any occasion, hobby, sports team or anything else is extremely important.
- Security – This is the single most important aspect of buying checks. They must have strong security measures in place to prevent check washing, or copying. Check security is highly weighted into this review.
- Price – Not as important as security but definitely up there. While cheaper is not necessarily better, especially for checks, we look at what they give you for their price and find the best value.
- Customer Service/Support – Customer service is a high ranking term for any company/service I believe customer service is one of the most important factors when purchasing anything.
Final Results for Online Check Ordering Services
Out of all the companies we looked through one really stood towering over the rest. Checkworks is by far the best place to order your checks. To understand why they are so highly recommended read our full review here. To summarize they offer excellent customer service and a price that it nearly unmatched by their competitors. They take security very seriously and have an awesome return policy.
Second place is also a great place to buy from, Check Advantage offers the most options to decorate your checks. They are more pricey than Checkworks but they offer free shipping and have fantastic customer service. Read our full review here.